Membership is open to anyone! You do not have to reside in Koʻolaupoko to become a member. Some of our members live across Hawaiʻi nei and in other states but remain connected to koʻolaupoko. Membership renewal is due at the beginning of the calendar year.
Makua Membership (adults 18+ yrs.) – $25
Keiki & ʻŌpio Membership (under 18 yrs.) – $5
Associate Non-Profit Organization – $30
Associate Bussiness – $50
How to apply for or renew membership
1) Please fill out and submit a club membership form online or through the mail.
2) Complete one form per person
3) Make payment. Payment can be made online through PayPal ($1 processing fee per membership) or by check.
*There is a $1.00 processing fee per membership
• Make checks payable to “Koolaupoko Hawaiian Civic Club”. Write “Membership Dues” in the notes.
• Mail to KPHCC P.O. Box 664, Kaneohe HI, 96744.
• Download & print a membership form HERE